Thursday is my regular weigh-in day at WW, so Thursday will be my weekly report day for Slimmer This Summer as well!
First – how did the week add up? Here’s my WW log:
Yes, I can see that I’m not eating all my points. Not a good thing. When the summer heat first envelops us, appetites run out the door. It is too hot to eat. Seriously – even the teen boys eating machines who live with me slow down. It takes a week or so to adapt to the heat and to the Mom Enforced Extra Water Consumption By All Parties Rules, then we’ll all be back to normal.
Recap of the week:
- Tracking my food consumption and exercise consistently and honestly – Done!
- Stay within my daily point allowance – Done!
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week – Over Done; I earned 60 APs
- Blogging – of course.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet!
- Supporting fellow challengers – I prayed daily for our entire group, but was a little lax on commenting. Now that I’ve finished migrating my blog over to WordPress, I’m visiting everyone!
WI results? I lost one pound this week, putting me at 161.0,
for a grand total loss of 62 pounds!