Here are the stats.
WI – 162.2 lbs, up another pound. I splurged on one day eating over my points, exercised every day (see those smiley faces?), didn’t consume a single activity point and I still gained weight! May I throw something now? Yes?
Okay. [shoes fly across room] I feel better now.
I think it may be time to publish a Public Service Announcement about Plateaus and Why they Happen. You can read it here.
Recap of the weekly goals:
- Tracking food and exercise consistently and honestly – Done!
- Stay within my daily point allowance – Over Done, still. Last week I pledged to make more of an effort to eat my full allotment of points every day. I missed again on this, so will refocus on this for the coming week.
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week – Done; I earned 57 APs this week, logged about 100 miles on Lady Penelope and WorkBike, went kayaking with the kids, P90X TWICE (oh lordy!) plus a few rounds on the weight machines.
- Blogging – done! I’m checking in right now even though I want to crawl under a rock and hide my frustration.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet! She says through gritted teeth. If Sister Madonna can do it, I can, too.
- Supporting fellow challengers – I continue to pray daily for our entire group. You are being lifted up by a total stranger in Texas! I helped out a fellow weight loss Diva, Charlie Hester from Operation Shrink Charlie’s Big Butt this week. She’s not signed into this challenge, but many of you know her from FitBloggin and from her long time blog. I did something for her this week just because I can. Charlie wants to be a published author. She’s very, very funny, and has an amazing story to tell. I took her first manuscript, My Thinking Cap Has Run Out of Batteries, edited it (call me the Grammar Queen) and then converted it to a secure pdf document and into an epub book that can be read on nooks and Kindles and sent it on its way. Just because I can.