- My parents…who are celebrating their 51st Wedding Anniversary today! They have been a shining, grace-blessed example of the sacrament of marriage!
- Cherry Pie
- Apple Brown Betty cooling on the counter
- Pumpkin Pie, sitting right next to Ms. Betty
- Chocolate Cream Pie setting in the refrigerator
- Mr. Turkey smoking in the egg on the patio
- Sweet Potatoes…with concentric marshmallow rings (for my dear sis!)
- Dear friends who are celebrating years of remission
- Fresh running water, indoor plumbing, sturdy roof over my head
- The skunk that the neighbor dog had cornered choosing to scurry under the fence and NOT spray him
- Ginger Essence perfume
- The Architect being so strong and healthy. He’s out running a race this morning!
- Princess Pea cleaning the sunroom so that her Prince Charming doesn’t have a sneezing fit when he’s visiting today
- Mr. Pea helping to put things away and tidy the house while I enjoy Kitchen Patrol
- Ginger Maple Cream Top Yogurt
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Being Alive
Be Thankful for Today. Keep the Faith.
One thought on “Minutes of Thankfulness – November 27, 2014”
Awesome list Angela! I would tell you to enjoy it all, but I know yo already do.