- cooler weather!
- new opportunities
- health insurance
- new curtains in the family room
- husband who so patiently installed new curtain rods and hung said curtains
- christmas lights
- peppermint candles
- cinnamon spice tea
- adult(ish) children who call me on the first cold day and ask how to make chili
- finding new opportunities for growth and learning
- warm, soft, fuzzy sweater
- Aggie football!
- knitting for loved ones
- crock pot
- The Return of Bluebell Icecream!!!
Published by Angela Pea
Wife. Mother. Engineer. Cancer Survivor. Knitter of Marvelous Things. Rider of Multiple Bikes. Fabulous Cook. Reader of All the Books. Eternal Optimist. Perpetually Happy.
View all posts by Angela Pea
One thought on “Days of Thanksgiving – November 22, 2015”
So many great THANKFUL things above. Love that.
I’m thrilled for you.