- friends – who still need permanent work
- young friends – preparing to step out of their parents’ homes and head off to college
- The Architect – he has his first job interview ever this afternoon
- the safety of my parents, sister and nephews who live in Moore, Oklahoma
Sleep continues to be a priority. I can feel my stress levels dropping as my first day at the new job approaches. I’m so excited!
Thinking about being a woman in a [still] male-dominated workplace, and the role that my faith plays there and how it influences the way I manage and lead. Reading the writing of Mary Wallace over at the Working Catholic Mom.
(Repeat) FINALLY selecting the paint color for the house trim. I hereby announce to the world that I WILL slap those sample colors onto garage panels and pick one before this week is over. Please hold me accountable if I don’t announce a selection by NEXT Monday. In my own defense, it rained on the one free afternoon I had to slap paint.
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Shrimp Tacos with Bladk Beans
- Eighth Grade Dinner with DirtBike
- Beef Kabobs, Grilled Corn, Berries
- Dirty Rice and Green Beans
- Hot Dogs, Baked Beans and Tossed Salad
GRADUATION Week for DirtBike! No, not high school – eighth grade. It’s a big deal, as he and his friends have been together in school since they were in preschool. It’s our last year at St. Andrew Catholic School – we’ve been there for eighteen years. EIGHTEEN Years!
Tomorrow is the eighth grade picnic at a local retreat/ranch. I’m chaperoning, and this may or may not involve a turn on a zip line. And a round of paintball.
New Glasses! AND sunglasses!! I haven’t been updated in several years. I’m looking forward to some more stylish frames and stronger bifocals.
Linking up at Suscipio - come join us!