10. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
9. Green Bean Casserole
8. Spice Brined Turkey
7. Sweet Potatoes, two dishes, one with marshmallows for the little kids, one with praline topping for the big kids.
8. Big bowl of mixed nuts, in shells, so that everyone can crack their own and scatter the shells all over the sun room.
7. Parker House Rolls.
6. Dressing, in a dish and NOT in the turkey, with onions, celery and mushrooms.
5. Spiced Cider
4. Pumpkin Pie
3. Cranberry Jezabel
2. Toad Suck Sunshine Salad
1. Black olives, the jumbo size, enough so that every child my hubby’s age and younger can stick an olive on the end of each finger and wave at me across the table.