What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
Reach Goal Weight! This is a no brainer. I’ve been building towards this goal for several years, and now I am READY!! I imagine I’ll feel elated, completely and totally over the moon. How can I capture some elation for today?
1. Sushi for lunch, a rare treat! (HA! Another Pun!)
2. Finishing the Christmas Happy New Year cards and letters for far away family and friends.
3. No dishes! Teen Son #1 did them!
4. Satsuma tangerines. They’re in season RIGHT NOW!
5. Finishing the design of a storm drain system I’ve been working on all week. Almost there…
6. A phone call with Mom.
7. Getting a two mile walk in between arriving home from work and dark, OR
8. Finding the flashlight for said walk, since it’s been missing since last weekend.
9. Grabbing twenty minutes before bedtime to finish a half strung necklace that has been sitting in my work box for eons.
10. Banana bread.
Image Courtesy http://www.price4antiques.com/
3 thoughts on “December 28 – Achieve – #Reverb10”
Sushi for lunch? You lost me right there. It's an acquired taste and I never did.I'm glad you have found so many blessings in your day. You are such a great example.
I like your reverbs! I only did one this time–is there a makeup I can do? : ) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is really nice.
I love lists! Whether they are to do lists or lists of favorite things or anything that has bullet points or numbers next to them!