*yawn* – I’m tired. It’s been a long busy weekend, and I’m jealous of my kids who have tomorrow off of school! Since my eyelids are drooping, this will be short and sweet. Here’s my weekly recap.
1. Item of clothing and a picture of me. Nope, Not done yet. I did get online and search a bit as spring clothing is being released, but that’s as far as it went.
2. Weight This Week: 159.9? What? Up again? Gads. I need a break, body!
3. Goal Recap
Shed Five Pounds: Actual poundage still heading in the wrong direction, but not for a lack of trying. I ate well, and exercised plenty. I biked 50 miles during the week, two kettlebell classes, pilates mat work every day.
Do Five Pullups: I can still do one. And a half.
Firm Up the Arms: Yep again. Bryan taught us a new lift with the kettlebells for firming arms all around. We shall see. I totally forgot to count the pushups, but there were a lot of them. I’ll put a note on the mirror to remind myself this week..
Refuse to Regain. I like it better the second time around.
I continued to read along with Jenny at A Minute Captured. Reading my my Bible is proceeding.
5. Catch up with the Challenge Buddy. Hey Jo!! Yep. She and I are both busy, but I did manage to pop by her blog a few times this week.
7. Visit Other Challengers: I hit many of your blogs this week, prayed for those who needed praying over, smiled at all the successes, cheered for those of you who are persisting and carrying on.
8. I do hereby solemnly swear to NOT QUIT. Amen.
Keep moving. Keep the Faith.
4 thoughts on “E2E Challenge – Week 2 – *Yawn*”
Amen to that too! You´ll get that lb down in no time. Sounds like you are really working at it.
I need to edit my linkup with the “do not quit vow”. With the kind of work out you are doing, you should just drop the kettle weight conveniently on the scale. The scale really gets too much attention when I was impressed at the one and a half pull up.
Bloggie love to you.
Yawn… I think Im tired to! I reread your book line several times! The first couple times I thot you were saying you like lose the weigth the second time better than the first time. THEN I realized refuse to regain was the name of your book. I laughed out loud………and had to try to explain to my family my misread.
ANYWAY!!!!!! Get some sleep, and push onward!!!
muscle? You’re doing good and as you’re the last blog on my list, getting to read what you’re doing means I’ve made it thru and am ready to start again….now if I could just get the moving going….