*yawn* – I’m tired. It’s been a long busy weekend, and I’m jealous of my kids who have tomorrow off of school! Since my eyelids are drooping, this will be short and sweet. Here’s my weekly recap.
1. Item of clothing and a picture of me. Nope, Not done yet. I did get online and search a bit as spring clothing is being released, but that’s as far as it went.
2. Weight This Week: 159.9? What? Up again? Gads. I need a break, body!
3. Goal Recap
Shed Five Pounds: Actual poundage still heading in the wrong direction, but not for a lack of trying. I ate well, and exercised plenty. I biked 50 miles during the week, two kettlebell classes, pilates mat work every day.
Do Five Pullups: I can still do one. And a half.
Firm Up the Arms: Yep again. Bryan taught us a new lift with the kettlebells for firming arms all around. We shall see. I totally forgot to count the pushups, but there were a lot of them. I’ll put a note on the mirror to remind myself this week..
Refuse to Regain. I like it better the second time around.
5. Catch up with the Challenge Buddy. Hey Jo!! Yep. She and I are both busy, but I did manage to pop by her blog a few times this week.
7. Visit Other Challengers: I hit many of your blogs this week, prayed for those who needed praying over, smiled at all the successes, cheered for those of you who are persisting and carrying on.
8. I do hereby solemnly swear to NOT QUIT. Amen.
Keep moving. Keep the Faith.