Color me Slacker this week.
But only because I didn’t post an update in a timely manner. And because I didn’t track my food intake this week on paper/screen. Oh, and I didn’t weigh myself. I DID get plenty of exercise, however, and my clothes still fit the same and I’m still frustrated with the sameness of my attempts to shed a few more pounds. 🙂
My prescribed update.
1. Item of clothing and a picture of me. As I hinted in the comments over at E2E, I do have a dress. Sort of fun, funky, FITTED sheath dress, with a BELT even. Yes I have a picture. It’s on the card in my camera which happens to be with my youngest daughter at the moment. I’ll post when I can get my camera back.
2. Weight This Week: No idea, but probably up just to be annoying. Waist 29-1/2″. I know this because I measured it to make sure the belt on said dress would fit. How about that!! Now can I just say that I’m at my goal size? And just ignore the weight number? Please?
3. Goal Recap
Pounds, Pullups and Arm Toning. Pounds still not so much, but pullups and arm toning? That’s going great, thank you. I even managed a good fifteen mile bike ride a few times last week. My total mileage for the year is 205. My goal is to ride 1,000 miles before December 31.
The End of Overeating by David Kessler. Not a single page read during basketball tournament.
5. Catch up with the Challenge Buddy. Yes! Believe it or not, this actually happened.
7. Visit Other Challengers: I actually read everyone’s blogs this week, I just didn’t make time to leave words of encouragement. Oh, for you Northerners, check out my Sweet Shot for the week. That’s the mesquite tree in my back yard, all fluffed out and green. In this part of the country, green mesquites mean that winter is officially OVER.
8. I do hereby solemnly swear to NOT QUIT. Amen.
Keep the Faith.