Holy Cow! It’s the Challenge Dress!
And yes, that’s me in all my radiant glory: bare footed, no makeup and wild hair. It’s been a long, busy weekend and I yanked the dress on, handed the camera to Princess Pea and said “Take My Picture! I’m about the miss the deadline!”
My prescribed update.
1. Item of clothing and a picture of me.Finally!
2. Weight This Week: 160, exactly the same as before the hiking trip. The great outdoors didn’t yield any loss.
3. Goal Recap: Pounds, Pullups and Arm Toning . Pounds still making me nuts. Pullups are coming along, as are the arms. LOTS of hiking last week, about 45 miles total, including climbing the mountain. Did I give the elevation? Not to boast, but I survived a 2,000 foot climb over 3.5 miles. That’s steep. I also got in a 10 mile bike ride, a five-mile site hike for work and 12 hours of heavy yard work that included cutting down tree limbs and pulling acres of weeks. Acres, I tell you.
End of Overeating. Almost done. Finally.
5. Catch up with the Challenge Buddy. Yes!
7. Visit Other Challengers: Made a quick round when I returned from Big Bend, but didn’t comment much. I’m all in this week!
8. I do hereby solemnly swear to NOT QUIT. Amen.
Fit the Dress. Keep the Faith.