- Miss Dana and Darryl – as they each approach these final weeks of prayer in preparation for coming into full communion with the Catholic Church at Easter!
- Michelle – bravely battling the cancer.
- a beautiful weekend
- a son who is [finally] growing up
- a wonderful, talented husband who fixed the fridge door! and the chandelier! and as a bonus, cleaned the garage!!
I put the knobby tires back on Princess Grace this past week (actually, The Architect put them on for me) and the winter rains are fading, so it’s time to start riding on dirt again! Pavement is fun because you can go fast, but I can’t wait to get out there and dodge a few trees!
I tried my hand at covering a clipboard with fancy paper and mod podge. LOL – it was a total, bubbled, sticky disaster. I need to consult with Cherry Ames (The Self Proclaimed Queen of All Things Mod Podge) for instructions for my redo.
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Spicy Grilled Chicken, Broccoli Slaw
- Pulled Pork Sandwich Repeat (you know, because I cooked and shreaded a four pound roast!)
- Pasta with Eggplant and Zucchini, Spinach Salad
- Turkey Sandwiches, Carrot and Celery Sticks
- Blackend Fish with Green Rice
- Beef Stew, Fresh Bread
Spring Break – the kids enjoyed the rest, the girls were both home for a few days, Mr. Pea took some time off work and went biking with the boys.
Passion Play practice for DirtBike this week, The Architect’s political campaign for a seat on the Student Council, another cold front, planning new landscaping for the front yard!
Linking up at Suscipio – come join us!