- Rain – almost 2 inches of rain that fell slowly over 48(ish) hours and soaked in.
- My ridiculously hyper dog
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Mr. Pea (NOTE….he’s doesn’t actually rank below Chicken Spaghetti and the dog…I’m just letting the brain cells fire at will.)
- laptop computer
- Big ‘ole skeins of hand painted yarns waiting for me to make something
- Honest work
- Cooler weather
- Glorious blue skies
- The Architect getting a fabulous part time job
- Coupons in the mail for Godiva Chocolate
- Brookstone and Neiman Marcus Christmas Catalogs
- thisiswhyimbroke.com (Go ahead. Look.)
- Repaired camera lens
- This kid:
- These kids, too:
- And this wonderful young woman (and the handsome guy with her!):
- Orange Chicken
Be Thankful. Keep the Faith.
2 thoughts on “Minutes of Thankfulness – November 24, 2014”
I’m thankful for you…
And prayerful that your Thanksgiving is very blessed.
Great list Angela. Glad you cleared up the Mr Pea rank–not for my sake, but for yours 😉