- Silly turkey coffee mug
- French fries
- Finding Bob the Cat after he escaped from the house…before he became coyote bait.
- Finding the dog’s frisbee
- A new project on the knitting needles
- Pumpkin Spice Bread mix from Williams Sonoma
- Finishing plat comments just in time
- Those teeny, tiny squashes from Central Market
- Getting Beef Stew in the crockpot before I left for work this morning
- Anticipation of consuming said Beef Stew for dinner tonight
- Eyelashes and eyebrows finally starting to look normal
- Online classes for my continuing education credits
- Wonderful doctors and nurses who are still caring for me
- Very pleasant meeting with the Realtor of a favorite client…more projects on the horizon
- Finding high school friends once again
- The view from my office window – yes….That’s Cowboy Stadium and The Ballpark
- Beautiful gold leaves on the cedar elms
- Lunchtime walks
- My Twelve Days of Christmas charm bracelet that I’ve had for decades
5 thoughts on “Minutes of Thankfulness – November 25, 2014”
11. Eyelashes and eyebrows finally starting to look normal.
THAT IS BIG!
Meanwhile, I want that mug.
Hugs & Blessings.
Love the picture of you on your walk, you look great!
Love your turkey mug! 🙂 I was supposed to get vegetable beef stew in the slow cooker before I left for my errands, but I totally forgot! Oops! I guess we’ll have it tomorrow!
I love your turkey mug! 🙂 I was supposed to get vegetable beef stew in the crock pot before I left for my errands this morning, but I completely forgot! Oops!! I guess we’ll have it tomorrow!
We have a Bobby the cat. We worry at time whens he’s out and afraid he might become wolf/coyote bait too. Love seeing someone else with a cat with a human name. You look so awesome.
Happy Thanksgiving my dear. Blessings to you and your family.