Counting exercise as a blessing? You bet. Up until a few years ago, I wasn’t able to exercise. I was so heavy that walking was an effort, running out of the question. Now, I love it, and am so grateful that I am strong and healthy and able to move my body the way God intended when he created it.
|My first 5K
41. Sunscreen – where was it when I was a kid?
43. Friends with lake houses
44. Friends with boats – who are willing to share
46. Spring flowers
47. Running in the park
48. Lady Penelope with her big squishy seat
49. Paved bike trails
50. New bicycle lanes on 7th Street
51. Lancaster Street Bridge with those nice wide walkways
52. Compression pants
53. Podrunner Podcasts
54. C25K program
55. Fort Worth Running Company and their shoe fitting gurus
56. Enell Bras
57. Running Skirts
58. Body Glide
59. Modern fabrics that wick moisture
Following Ann, counting my blessings.