Following Ann, counting my blessings.
|image from wikimedia.org|
261. Bible Study with Friends
262. Princess Pea who drove her younger brothers to school this morning so I could go to Bible Study
263. Younger brothers who were cooperative 😉
264. Husband Pea who remembered as I was walking out the door that I had Dirtbike’s medicine in my handbag.
265. Bible study guides shared freely on the internet
266. Ten Commandments – what a wonderful “Guide To Life”
267. Have no gods before Me
268. Don’t make anything into a god before Me
269. Don’t use My name unless you’re talking to Me or telling someone else about Me
270. Save a day for Me. Keep it holy.
271. Honor your parents
272. Don’t murder
273. Be faithful to your spouse and the sacrament of marriage
274. Don’t steal
275. Don’t gossip or lie
276. Don’t envy other folks’ stuff
277. Berl who offered some amazing insight this morning!
278. Karl, who reminded us that Jesus came in fulfillment of the Old Testament Law, and refined the Ten Commandments down to Two – Love God above all else and Love your neighbor as yourself.
279. Sue, who shared some insight into her life about “Keeping the Sabbath” (and Sue’s first Grandchild who will arrive tomorrow!
280. Nick, and his wonderful, loving attitude towards life