487. Graduation from 8th grade
489. May Crowning
490. Living Rosary
491. The Architect wanting to say the Hail Mary in Portuguese
492. Husband trying to remember how to say the Hail Mary in Portuguese!
493. Rosary I made for The Architect for his first communion
494. 8th Grade Mass for the Diocese
495. Day trip to the Ranch
497. 8th grade teachers who are very gracious and diplomatic in the way they enforce the “modest swimsuit” rule for the Ranch trip
498. Anticipating all the parties and fun that goes with launching our kids to high school
499. The Architect’s Friends, who have been his friends since preschool
500. Knowing my kids know Jesus
Following Ann, counting my blessings.