|6:30 pm View from the back porch.
Smoke blocking the sun.
661. Eggs for breakfast
664. Husband taking DirtBike and The Architect to school
665. Elliptical run at lunchtime
666. Tuna and crackers after run
667. Husband picking up DirtBike and The Architect after school
668. Wildfires by the house being quickly spotted
669. Hudson Oaks and Aledo volunteer firemen
670. The wind dying down just in time
671. Wildfire being quickly put out before any homes or barns were damaged
672. Faith that rain will come again, the earth will heal, and the trees and grass will come back
673. Linguini and asparagus for dinner
674. Big Ole’ Salad to go with linguini and asparagus
675. DirtBike’s turn to do the dishes
676. Dishes being done without a single gripe or complaint
677. At home movie night – Tangled!
680. Peppermint tea
You may have seen a quick blurb on your local news about the wildfires in Texas. It’s bad, my friends, very, very bad. Please pray for the brave men and women who are fighting to put the fires out. Pray for those who are temporarily displaced and for those who have lost their homes. Pray for the communities who have lost their churches and their businesses. Most of all, pray for rain.
Following Ann, counting my blessings.