Here are the stats.
WI – 161.2 lbs, up two tenths of a pound. Seriously, two tenths? Who measures in tenths of a pound? Oh. Weight Watchers does. Next week will be better.
Yes, I’m still not eating all of my daily points. I’m consuming what feels like my body weight in water every day because it’s so darned hot. Very Hot. Hotter than normal hot.
Recap of the weekly goals:
- Tracking food and exercise consistently and honestly – Done! Even the chocolate I ate yesterday. I really, really needed it.
- Stay within my daily point allowance – Over Done. This week I’m making more of an effort to eat my full allotment of points every day.
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week – Done; I earned 59 APs this week
- Blogging – of course. It’s my personal crack habit.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet!
- Supporting fellow challengers – I prayed daily for our entire group. Really! I visited more of the participants’ blogs and left encouragement every where I went. My Blogger to WordPress migration is as finished as it can be right now (I’m waiting for Blogger to fix what’s broken so I can retrieve some of my data from behind the dashboard and move it over) so I’ll have a few more minutes every day to visit everyone.