Weather? – Still the same, hot.
Work? – Still the same, busy.
Weight? – Lost 0.2 pounds!!!
I have felt so sluggish this week between the heat, the insane busy-ness at work, the heat, the heat and the heat, I’ve been exhausted every day. I’m literally forcing myself to get some activity and slinging locks and chains around the fridge and pantry to keep myself out of them.
Well, not really, because the teens have to eat, but isn’t that a great image across your brain cells?
So how did this week go? Here are the Stats:
Yes! I’m eating more! Not touching any weekly points, but certainly trying to put a dent in the activity points I earn. Tuesday night? A surprise date night with Mr. Pea, and we went to Mancuso’s, our all time favorite Italian restaurant. We’ve been friends with the owners for more than thirty years. I had a kid size portion of lasagna, and yes, it was worth every single point!
- Tracking. Done! Something’s a bit wonky with the progress chart, though. I DID track healthy checks on Tuesday, but they don’t show up on the chart. Weird. I suppose that’s why it’s called ‘beta’ version, right?
- Eat those Points. Yes!
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week. I earned 68 APs this week. A mere drop in the bucket compared to last week’s all time record. I tell you, it was HARD earning those points this week. It meant getting to work an hour early to bike, or riding at home in the dark. I also went to the Y this week and swam laps, because it was the only kind of exercise I could think of that didn’t involve potential heat stroke!!
- Blogging. Done. I even got in a Sweet Shot post this week. I’m planning another PSA about exercising in the heat, if I ever quit sweating long enough to write it.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet!
- Supporting fellow challengers – I have mostly lurked so far this week, but hey! I have three days to checked back and spread some cheer! I’ll be seeing you all before Sunday. I continue to pray daily for our entire group, with special prayers for Mir and her family.