I’m simply silly happy at the moment. I just got back from my Weight Watchers meeting, and …drumroll,please…I didn’t gain any weight during my vacation! In fact, I lost half a pound!
I’m pretty sure I lost that half pound over the last week, because vacation was full of such lovelies as margaritas, whiskey sours and fajitas. The past week was full of exercise wonderfullness, like a 20 mile ride on Sunday, Zumba, boot camp and a short round on the evilliptical.
Here are the stats:
- Tracking. Every bite! A little off on the healthy habits checks; there’s a big gap in the middle of the chart
- Eat those Points. Yes! And then some!
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week. I earned 87 APs this week, and ate 34 of them. Yum.
- Blogging. Yes! I’m back! Check out my beach photos.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet!
- Supporting fellow challengers – Yes! you are all doing so well, sticking in until the end of summer! I continue to pray for all of us, that we find the determination to make this time the last time and that we find a healthy, happy balance for ourselves!
Have a wonderful week, everyone!
10 thoughts on “StS Challenge – Day 74 – A REAL Progress Report!”
Congratulations! You are doing a great job.
YAY for vacations that don’t pack on the pounds we worked so hard to take off. Congrats on your progress! Keep up the good work and have a great weekend!
Good for you that vacation didn’t derail you. It has many a gal…who find it hard to get back on track after the loosening of the reins. Hooray for the loss at WW.
And here’s to a great weekend to you! God bless…
Terrific news about that .5 loss, especially on vacation!!! You were thoughtful about your exercise which balanced out the extra calories. Plus I amsure you had a ton of fun! So great news and welcome back!!
Congrats on ur WW weigh in. And your vacation pics look awesome.
YEAH!!! You are doing awesome. Keep up the great work. Here’s the a blessed and terrrific week. Take care!!
AWESOME report! Excellent job! I can feel your enthusiasm over here and it’s contagious!
Wow, you sound really upbeat and ready to take on the world in this post – keep that momentum and attitude going! You rock!
Well done on your vacation! They can be so hard.
Yeah, I was really starting to feel like I was only s good as the scale was telling me, which isn;t good, hence the temporary break up (I think we need our space).
No quitting? No brainer. You got it! But vacations pauses are ALWAYS acceptable. weeeee!!!!