I’m simply silly happy at the moment. I just got back from my Weight Watchers meeting, and …drumroll,please…I didn’t gain any weight during my vacation! In fact, I lost half a pound!
I’m pretty sure I lost that half pound over the last week, because vacation was full of such lovelies as margaritas, whiskey sours and fajitas. The past week was full of exercise wonderfullness, like a 20 mile ride on Sunday, Zumba, boot camp and a short round on the evilliptical.
Here are the stats:
- Tracking. Every bite! A little off on the healthy habits checks; there’s a big gap in the middle of the chart
- Eat those Points. Yes! And then some!
- Earn a minimum of 50 activity points a week. I earned 87 APs this week, and ate 34 of them. Yum.
- Blogging. Yes! I’m back! Check out my beach photos.
- No quitting? No brainer. I haven’t quit yet!
- Supporting fellow challengers – Yes! you are all doing so well, sticking in until the end of summer! I continue to pray for all of us, that we find the determination to make this time the last time and that we find a healthy, happy balance for ourselves!
Have a wonderful week, everyone!