- Advent peace
- Fortitude for DirtBike, heading into mid-terms, that he not become overwhelmed and frustrated
- a new coffee pot that works, doesn’t leak out the back and doesn’t need a firm whack to make it turn on and off
- a wonderful health care plan that includes fitness classes at work, during lunch hour.
bike mileage is scheduled this week, along with some urban hiking, yoga and a core strengthening class. The classes are at work during lunch hours.
Knitting! Mending! Addressing Christmas Cards!
- Carne Guisado – Mexican Beef Stew
- Orange Chicken with Rice and Broccoli
- Baked Potato Soup
- Blackened Tilapia and Peas
- Cajun Shrimp with Dirty Rice
- Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Basil Tomato Soup
- Leftovers – Clear the Fridge Night!
This coming Saturday is our annual hosting of our kids’ German Club Christmas Party. It is always such a fun, fun event. There are usually 50 to 60 teens here; we light a bonfire in the lower field, set a fire in the bowl on the deck, turn the music up really loud and everyone just hangs out. The school club provides most of the food and drinks, and we toss in adult refreshments for the parents who decide to hang out here instead of driving back into town. We’ve been hosting since Cherry Ames was in school, and plan to continue until the boys are graduated.
Mid-terms and finals, wrapping up a huge water system study at work, Christmas shopping, silliness at work. Like this:
Linking up at Suscipio – come join us!