praying for a bundle of intentions – so many friends and family need them.
Still plugging along. Eating right most of the time, and looking forward to cooler weather so I can get more outdoor exercise.
How to smooth out the transition for Mom Pea moving here.
Knitting on a fall scarf. I’m pretending that it isn’t a bazillion degrees outdoors.
- Grilled Steak, potatoes, Tossed Salad
- Turkey Paninis and Carrot Sticks
- Bratwurst, Macaroni and Cheese, more Salad
- Hawaiian Pork Kabobs, Fresh Peas
- Grilled Flank Steak, Fresh tomatoes and more Salad
- Grilled Fish, Salad
- Grilled Chicken and Peaches, Corn Salad, Green Beans
Are you seeing a theme here? uh-huh. It’s called Cook As Much Stuff Outside as Possible and Eat Lots of Salad So That You Don’t Have to Turn on the Stove.
The Tour de Cure was brief this year. We cut our ride short – only did 15 miles – because we had to be at Gordon’s funeral. The best part was my Husband telling all his coworkers how great our kids are with their cycling! Made my heart zing!
Freshman Orientation for DirtBike, as well as finishing up summer reading. School starts in ONE WEEK!! The Architect working at the water park. Mass in the middle of the week. A quiet weekend.
Linking up at Suscipio– come join us!