praying for Michelle and her family. Breast cancer has won another battle – a very hard fought battle. Prayers for strength and comfort for all of them as they navigate these end days.
Parenting quasi-adult kids. We no longer give direction and instruction. We simply act as a sounding board as they work out their own problems. It’s hard to not blurt out the right answer, but I manage to bite my toungue. Experience is the best teacher.
Is fall here yet? The boys pulled out the Halloween decorations. Now it needs to get cooler.
Squeee!! Baby sweater on the knitting needles! It’s adorable, all stripey brown and cream. Next in the queue is a pair of fuzzy pink booties for another baby. I like that all my young friends are having babies.
I started researching appliances this week. I’m looking for a largish all in one stove, because I want to move my oven. Right now, it’s in the wall right next to the fridge, and it vents out into the kitchen because there are cabinets all around and over it. A one piece stove located on the adjacent wall under a new vent will work better.
- Steak, Mashed Potatotes, Spinach Salad
- Turkey Sandwiches on Croissants and Veggie Soup
- Chili Frito Pie (Thanks, Jenny, for the idea!)
- Barbeque Chicken, Green Beans and Something Else
- Veggie Lasagna, if I can figure out how to ‘bake’ it in a crockpot
- Grilled Ginger Orange Salmon, Saffron Rice and Peas
- Bean Soup with Ham, Cornbread Muffins (baked in my friend’s kitchen)
DirtBike and Miss J – Homecoming Dance
Busy week of school, work projects and, of course, The Project.
I’ll leave you with a picture of my beautiful daughters, because everyone should be able to enjoy such a delightful sight!
And another picture of DirtBike, because he’s so handsome, too!
Linking up at Suscipio– come join us!