401. Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
402. April Fool’s Day!
403. Finding all the furniture in the house turned UPSIDE DOWN this morning
404. Weight of baby grand saving it from…
405. The absolute silliness of teenage boys
406. Eastside Breakfast Cartel
407. Wonderful Protestant member of cartel who remembered that several of us are Catholic and observe the Lenten fast and made half of the breakfast casserole with just eggs, no sausage.
408. Surprise lunch date with Husband
409. Decaffeinated coffee
410. Excellent tuna salad at Baker Brothers
411. Black bean soup
412. Surprise shopping evening with Princess Pea
413. Finding the perfect prom dress
414. Being wonderfully surprised that the tag-less, unpriced perfect prom dress was a clearance item from the winter collection, marked down to …wait for it…. $50!!!!
415. Accidentally meeting Prince Charming and Queen Charming at the mall and enjoying the company
416. Queen Charming getting to see the perfect prom dress and be in on the excitement, especially because she lives in a house full of boys and never gets to enjoy the girly side of parenting
417. Cheese Pizza
418. Silly wrap pants, coolie hats and manly necklaces at the import store
419. Monkey Hat
420. Turning off the alarm before going to bed