Following Ann, counting my blessings.
422. Knocking out the Fartlek sprints, then enjoying the walk back to the house
423. Birds singing
424. Oak trees that have come back this spring instead of succumbing to oak wilt
425. Pancakes for breakfast, waiting on my plate when I got home
426. Maple syrup
427. Chores getting done quickly with no complaining
428. Husband, Dirtbike and The Architect working on the tractor together
429. Husband, Dirtbike and The Architect giving up on same tractor for the time being and then shopping online for a new lawnmower to tide us over until the tractor can be properly repaired.
430. New lawnmower
431. Teen boys who are excited about having a new mower and who finished the lawn in record time.
433. Husband and Me no longer having to do lawn work because kids are big enough to do it for us.
434. Baby tomato plants, almost ready to move to the big garden
436. Mass, and serving as lector
437. Fr. Tom’s newly grown beard – he looks very distinguished with it
438. Being moved to tears by the Eucharist
439. Parish Directory with pictures
440. C.A.S.N. coming home, even if it is just to do her laundry