- The Rotramel Family – Jen found her miracle in heaven Saturday. Please pray for her family, for her husband Logan Ronhovde. They are torn with grief today.
- a tuition exemption for Cherry Ames for her nursing school years, a surprise blessing resulting from my military service.
- the opportunity to teach at the college level
- flu shots
I’m on hiatus this week, regrouping and making a plan to move forward and lose these last seven pounds that have been lingering on my frame for a year now. Yes, exercise will be done, and calories will be accounted for.
Mom’s Pretty Knitted Thing is coming along, more than half way finished.
The only other creative thing that happened this past week was clearing out the craft cabinet, sorting, purging, and smiling at the re-found treasures in there.
- Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Salad
- Cilantro Chicken Wonton Soup
- Pizza, Tossed Salad
- Roasted Tilapia, Tomatoes and Cauliflower
- Garlic Lime Chicken, Mixed Veggies, Spinach Salad
- Two More Meals are up to the Guys, as I’ll be away on a business trip…that means they’ll be hitting up Jimmy John’s Subs and Kincaid’s Burgers!
Wrapping up research with DirtBike for History Fair project, helping The Architect build the trebuchet!
Last weekly ride with the Mayor for the season. The Architect thinks he’ll be able to handle at least half at a slower pace. We just can’t miss this one, as it involves dressing like a Zombie and riding with headlights.
A trip to Austin for the Texas Society of Professional Engineers board meeting, followed by a quick dash over to Aggieland to see Princess Pea!! I haven’t hugged her since August! Pre-Construction meeting with the contractor for a street and waterline rehab, and health insurance renewal time.
Linking up at Suscipio – come join us!