- a friend who found out last week that her husband has cancer. Praying for strength for them, for knowledge and understanding from their doctors, and for healing and recovery.
- a friend who is putting down the cigarettes. Forever amen!
- a daughter who is homesick. Praying for some peace this week, for smiles and a few easier days in her classes.
- for Jen, as this round of the leukemia battle with a trial drug is exceptionally difficult.
- for Judy Darling – Please pray for Judy to continue to regain her strength and then some as she prepares to start chemo if a few weeks.
- healing for The Architect!
- a visit with my parents!
- veggie lasagna!
- banana bread!
Sleep will continue to be a priority this week. We’re heading in to the busy time of year, and I need all the extra energy I can muster!
Painting on DirtBike’s room begins this week. We’ll start prepping and taping tonight. He’s inviting friends over on Saturday for the official paint flinging. Promises to be fun!
The Architect is using his down time to upgrade his bike. New frame, new parts. I suggested a Batman chain guard, just in case he decides to fall on the bike again in the future. He just rolled his eyes…
The Great Knitting Project is halfway finished. It’s been enjoyable to hold and work on these past few chilly days.
- Vegetable Lasagna
- White Chicken Chili, Cornbread
- Ravioli with Roasted Butternut Squash (didn’t happen last week)
- Chicken Curry
- Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes,
- Cajun Shrimp with Garlic Grits and Spinach
DirtBike’s Birthday! Paint Throwing!
Wrapping up some projects this week at work, starting new ones. A hair cut – the first in many months. Sad, I know, but every time I had one scheduled, something more important came up and I needed to cancel.
Linking up at Suscipio – come join us!